Sliding door system opened manually, and closed automatically. No need electric power. Smooth and silent operation with an adjustable closing speed.
The Semi Automatic Sliding Doors System is a sliding door which is opened manually but closes automatically with the help of an cylinder mechanism. It does not require any electrical power connection. Another feature of this door is that it closes softly on the last end making its closing very smooth and silent. The closing speed can be adjusted as per the traffic movement and opening size. The maximum single door width possible for this system can be 1200mm and the maximum single door weight 100kg. The door can be integrated with standard locks. An ideal application for these doors is rest room entrances, conference rooms, hotels, offices and partitions etc. The system can be used for frameless glass doors as well as framed wooden doors.
– Sliding door system opened manually, and then closed automatically
– No need electric power connection
– No door rail on a floor, so easy going in and out with bed and wheel chair
– Smooth and silent Operation
– Adjustable operation speed
– Safe closing by damper brake system
– Easy assembling of the parts and easy changing of open direction of doors
– Any time Keep closing(as applicable, keep opening)
– Suitable for frameless glass doors(10-12mm), or wooden doors.
– Suitable for hotels, offices and partitions.